I am what I am.
– In having faith in the beauty within me, I develop trust.
– In softness I have strength.
– In silence I walk with the gods.
– In peace I understand myself and the world.
– In conflict I walk away.
– In detachment I am free.
– In respecting all living things, I respect myself.
– In dedication I honour the courage within me.
– In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things.
– In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others.
– In freedom I have power.
– In my individuality, I express the God-Force within me.
– In service I give of what I have become.
I am what I am:
Eternal, Immortal, Universal, and Infinite.
And so be it.
by Stuart Wilde
As we are all manifestations of the one Consciousness then all people are also manifestations of your true self which is the true reality that you are also this one Source of Being – the Source of All There Is. So in holding lower energies and emotions toward others you hold this same energy toward Source which is also your true reality. You are therefore then holding the energy toward a manifestation of yourself. This creates a boomerang effect in your life bringing more of these lower energy emotions to you. Hold instead higher emotional energies toward others. These higher energies come from your Highest Self – the God-Within and carry forth to all manifestations of Source which in turn carries forth to you.
I stand in peace, knowing that I am always guided & directed to experience my highest good. This peace I give to all who come to my awareness.
I AM the Peace of Spirit.
In the 1920s, Ernest Holmes published the following statement of beliefs:
- I believe in God, the Living Spirit Almighty; one, indestructible, absolute and self-existent Cause. This One manifests itself in and through all creation, but is not absorbed by its creation. The manifest universe is the body of God; it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of God.
- I believe in the incarnation of the Spirit in all, and that we are all incarnations of the One Spirit.
- I believe in the eternality, the immortality, and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.
- I believe that the Kingdom of Heaven is within me and that I experience this Kingdom to the degree that I become conscious of it.
- I believe the ultimate goal of life to be a complete emancipation from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all.
- I believe in the unity of all life, and that the highest God and the innermost God is one God.
- I believe that God is personal to all who feel this indwelling Presence.
- I believe in the direct revelation of Truth through my intuitive and spiritual nature, and that anyone may become a revealer of Truth who lives in close contact with the Indwelling God.
- I believe that the Universal Spirit which is God, operates through a Universal Mind, which is the Law of God; and that I am surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of my thought and acts upon it.
- I believe in the healing of the sick through the power of the Mind.
- I believe in the control of conditions through the power of the Mind.
- I believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness and the eternal Givingness of Life to all.
- I believe in my own soul, my own spirit, and my own destiny; for I understand that the life I live is God.
Ernest Holmes – Founder of Religious Science, American Writer & Spiritual Teacher (Jan 21, 1887 – April 7, 1960)
In beauty I walk
With beauty before me I walk
With beauty behind me I walk
With beauty above me I walk
With beauty around me I walk
It has become beauty again
Today I will walk out, today everything negative will leave me
I will be as I was before, I will have a cool breeze over my body.
I will have a light body, I will be happy forever, nothing will hinder me.
I walk with beauty before me. I walk with beauty behind me.
I walk with beauty below me. I walk with beauty above me.
I walk with beauty around me. My words will be beautiful.
In beauty all day long may I walk.
Through the returning seasons, may I walk.
On the trail marked with pollen may I walk.
With dew about my feet, may I walk.
With beauty before me may I walk.
With beauty behind me may I walk.
With beauty below me may I walk.
With beauty above me may I walk.
With beauty all around me may I walk.
In old age wandering on a trail of beauty, lively, may I walk.
In old age wandering on a trail of beauty, living again, may I walk.
My words will be beautiful…