I am what I am.
– In having faith in the beauty within me, I develop trust.
– In softness I have strength.
– In silence I walk with the gods.
– In peace I understand myself and the world.
– In conflict I walk away.
– In detachment I am free.
– In respecting all living things, I respect myself.
– In dedication I honour the courage within me.
– In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things.
– In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others.
– In freedom I have power.
– In my individuality, I express the God-Force within me.
– In service I give of what I have become.
I am what I am:
Eternal, Immortal, Universal, and Infinite.
And so be it.
by Stuart Wilde